The teams are posted! Everyone who made it must send in a confirmation comment ASAP!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Challenge 1: The Ultimate Journey Book

Slidoo | Wednesday, August 22, 20128:11 AM |

"Welcome, welcome aboard," TheSlidoo said proudly. "We must be off on our journey as soon as possible." Everyone was silent as Slidoo started to drive the ship. All the jammers went and chose their bedrooms. They would be spending lots of the next few months here. But two jammers could not find empty bedrooms.

"Everyone back to the main deck, please." The jammers heard the announcement through the old speakers in their dusty bedrooms. They all hurried quickly on to the main deck where Slidoo began to speak. "You may have noticed that there are only ten bedrooms. This is because we can only take ten jammers along with us." Just the thought of two jammers already having to be eliminated so early in the game made everyone nervous. "It will be quite a while before we hit Phantom Island. Quite a while before they detect our ship, and attack. So for the first two weeks, we will go through training exercises, here on the boat."

"Everyone who goes on this journey must have sharp observation skills. On Friday, I will put your observation skills to the test in one ultimate Journey Book challenge."

------------------------------------

Challenge 1:
For the first challenge, we will all meet at xat.com/AJCommunity and on Animal Jam. You will be given a list of 10 objects around Jamaa. You must go around Jamaa to find all the items. When you have found an item, you private chat me (click my name, then "private chat") and tell me exactly where the item is. The first team to find all 10 items wins the challenge. The losing team will then have to vote somebody off of their team.

------------------------------------

Information:
Where: xat.com/AJCommunity and on Animal Jam
Server: I will announce the server at the time of the challenge.
Date: To Be Announced
Time: To Be Announced

Every player must comment telling me if you're coming or not (once I post the date/time).
Remember, if you don't show up, you will get a strike. 3 Strikes and you're out!

Good luck jammers!

Tags:
If you found this post helpful. Share, Subscribe or Read Related Articles.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

20 comments:

  1. I am going to Maine today, but I'm bringing my tablet and hopefully it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might. Today's Friday so... Did I miss the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so good at those kinds. :( But I will try my best! -dances and howls- Team wolves, let's win this. HOWWWLLLL!!!! (I changed the cheer a bit)

      Delete
  3. sorry i could have not make it i had to go somewhere with my mom and dad sister and brother somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I'm not quite sure if this already happened though.. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. did i miss it......? its saturday.... did i get a strike? where on animal jam is it taking place? SUM1 REPLY!!!!

    maham ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. He didn't post the times, so I guess it isn't here.... Yet.

      Delete
  6. The slidoo is busy with school, I'm sure. He wouldnt just quit without saying anything. You can be sure that he will be back at fall break at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this ever gonna happen????

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys must be extremely busy. I'm in fifth grade and I'm busy but not THIS busy. You must do a lot more in eighth grade. (didn't mean that like an insult) Well, I wish you luck in it. I know if its this busy I'm gonna need to start getting ready for three years later. 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    ...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
    ░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
    ░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
    ░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
    ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Followers

Copyright © 2013 Animal Jam Community. Bloggerized byOzynetwork converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top