The teams are posted! Everyone who made it must send in a confirmation comment ASAP!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Teams

Slidoo | Tuesday, August 21, 20128:13 AM |

It was a quiet day in Jamaa. A day that everybody knew, would change many jammers' lives forever. As TheSlidoo's pirate ship docked on the beaches of Crystal Sands, every jammer who lived in Jamaa stood infront of the ship to see who would be selected to play in Survival Island.

"Welcome... Welcome, Welcome." TheSlidoo began. "As you know, phantoms are expected to take over Jamaa within the years to come. We must act to protect ourselves, and we must act fast."

A young Koala began screaming. "It is alright, my friend," TheSlidoo said calmly. "I guess I should begin."

"As many of you know, we need an army of 12 brave jammers to head across the sea, to Phantom Island. It will be anything but an easy journey, and even calling it difficult, would be an understatement." The audience was so silent that you could have heard a pin dropping. "Now, not every jammer aboard will make it to Phantom Island. Some will need to make sacrifices. Others will catch deadly diseases passed on by the phantoms, or maybe the phantoms will even attack our ship. Nobody knows what is in store for the 12 jammers who will go on this mission."

"Now, we have had many jammers showing interest in this dangerous quest. Because we can only take 12 jammers aboard, I will now draw names out of a hat. The jammers who are chosen will board the ship and set out on our journey immediately."

THE TIGERS:
Bigcatsfoever
Bigcats is the owner and administrator of the fairly popular Animal Jam blog, Animal Jam Fire. He is well known to the bloggers of Animal Jam. Will this blogger fight his way to the top of Survival Island?

brimad8
brimad8 Is the owner and administrator of the blog Animal Jam Epicly and is also the newest author on Animal Jam Community. She loves sports and computers and has a very competitive side! Will this computer know-it-all rise her way to the top? 

Superjake02
Superjake, also known as Jumping Scary Monkey, owns the blog, Jumping Scary Monkey! He thinks that putting his skills to the test in Survival Island will be lots of fun. Will this guacamole lover be able to win Survival Island?

12345cat50
12345cat50 Is a very random jammer who loves to have fun! But will she be a strong enough competitor to win? Only time will tell!

Logan01073
Logan is a very fun, adventurous jammer! Can this feisty competitor take home the prize?

Bubbles121487
Bubbles loves the great outdoors and loves wildlife! She's fun and intelligent, and can't wait to start on this adventure! Will her love for wildlife help her win Survival Island?


THE WOLVES:
Geckoguy
Gecko was the first ever author on TheSlidoo's blog, Animal Jam Community. He has owned a successful blog called Animal Jam Explorers, and now, Jammer Central. With hopes to change the Animal Jam blogging world forever, can he win Survival Island?

Snowdog900
Snowdog900 has played Animal Jam since the beta days! She's in love with cookies! She enjoys blogging at her blog, Animal Jam Flare. Will this cookie lover get to the end of the game?

chu714
Chu is a very active Animal Jam player and blogger! She knows lots about the game and can't wait to start playing. Can she win and help her blog, Animal Jam Dragonscale, get more viewers?

Choufang
This athletic jammer loves to play soccer and play Animal Jam! He has been playing for a long time. Will his Animal Jam experience help him get to the top?

usmc42
Usmc42 (Marie) may be one of the younger competitors but she does know a lot about computers! She doesn't have a blog but wants to give Survival Island a try. Does she have a chance at victory?

hgirls2
Hgirls2 (Izzy) is a very positive jammer. She has a passion for horseback riding and she is really good at it! She's wanted to be in a gameshow for a while now... But will she be able to win?

There you have it! Those are the teams for Survival Island: The Creaky Ship. Only 4 males will be competing, against 8 females! 

Now... Contestants, I need you all to comment on this post confirming that you will take part in Survival Island. If you do not send in a confirmation comment by August 27, you will be replaced.

Tags:
If you found this post helpful. Share, Subscribe or Read Related Articles.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

54 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. My school starts tommarow, so I may not be checking in as much as I did. But I will Find time.
    -usmc42

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new age is coming to the world of Jamaa. The age of beasts is falling. Who now can stand against the forces of the Phantoms?

    But, all hope is not lost. The last allegiance of free animals gathers on Phantom Island to fight to the death for their freedom.

    The magical foxes are the only ones who can leave Jamaa, as the ride off in their white ships away to a mystical land. The rabbits retreat deep underground, safe from the evilness above. The last of the monkeys and their fierce gorilla leaders fade away.

    Will anyone answer the cries of the last free animals? One might ask, is the any hope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, some of my friends made it! :D Congratulations, everyone, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! brimad8, Superjake02, 12345cat50, Logan01073, and Bubbles121487, let's wprk as a team and win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you mean win, you are going to lose. This is like a show I like to watch. :3

      Delete
  5. YES! I'm so excited to be in! I myself, the quacomole lover will do my best. Let's work as a team and win! :)
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might not be able to make it on some of them, but most, I should. What happens if I can't on 1? Will I bee deleted off or what? I hope not. :(
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY I MADE IT ON!
    I wonder.... were is the challenge posted.. and also i live in a different time zone... in N.S, Canada O.O Ok... see ya on the island! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes.... THANKS FOR CALLING ME RANDOM! :{P - Eats a bubblegum chicken in K.F.C - I <3 CATS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks sooo much! I might not be getting on chat often.... And it is kinda sad I will have to compete against my friend, jumping scary monkey. But anyways, it s a game, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. GO TEAM WOLVES! LET'S BLOW THIS PHANTOM ISLAND TO PIECES! >:D

      Delete
    3. Forget you. I'm taking YOU out first bigcats! lol

      Delete
    4. Everyone loves a friendly competition, eh? xD

      Delete
  10. Yayyyy im still happy i made it ..... ZZZZZZZ - falls asleep- Uh WHA
    GO TEAM CATS! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG thank you sooooo much i love your blog ang geckoguys blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. GO TEAM CATS! GO TEAM CATS! LET'S WIN DIS THING! GO TEAM CATS! Plus, I got a new blogger account just for commenting, so now I can comment. Except, I'm just testing right now. I don't think it'll go to my wordpress blog. :(
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur going down, jumping. >:D HOWWWWWLLLLLL

      Delete
    2. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING DOWN. >:D
      -superjake02

      Delete
    3. Lolz :D -says in old cowboy voice- Your going down, pardner. And a'll say what is best..... GO TEAM WOLVES! -shakes left arm, then shakes right arm, then jumps, claps twice, kneels, and HOWWWWWWWWWLLLLL- Lyrics: (left arm shake) Yeah, (right arm shake) Yeah. (jump) C'mon (clap 1) Let's (clap 2) Win (kneel) this HOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL That's our team cheer for team wolves! -does cheer- Yeah, yeah. C'mon let's win this. HOWWWWWWLLLLLLLL

      Delete
    4. TEAM CHEERFOR TEAM WOLVES ABOVE ^
      ".......................................................................^
      ....... ^

      Delete
    5. It's basically :dance: and :play: :P

      Delete
  13. Nope, it doesn't do that. Never mind. I guess I'm still stuck with the name/url. >:( XD
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  14. wait... only 12!?! awww... *bursts in tears* wah wah wah wah wah wah wah im crying in real life!! why!?!?!? WHY!?!?!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wah wah wah please more i wanna go on a adventure i love adventures!!!!!! i knew i was 100% bad luck!
    ps if you let more on i will be tigers and i am a girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. May i go? I'm lianarocks4 and im going to get a tiger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kind people, and i have been bullied and i played aj for one year! and i love animals and nature!

      lianarocks4

      Delete
  16. Slidoo, we should have team captains or something! Definitely me and bigcats. lol. Oh and the Animal Planet channel says wolves are more powerfull then tigers. so what now bigc. >:)

    M
    W
    A
    H
    A
    H
    A
    H
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm, true... or is it? tigers have stealth, and I am a jaguar, jaguars have the strongest bite of any cat! But, I am a tiger. SIR GILBERT AND MIRA, HAVE FAITH IN TEAM TIGERS!

      Delete
  17. Here's my conformation comment! When is the first course? I don't wanna miss it! D:

    ReplyDelete
  18. I QUIT THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!! i got confused about the time and i thought it was night and yeah.... let another brave animal do it, and i thought about this all night and i just wasn't able to do it...
    ~12345cat50~

    ReplyDelete
  19. if you let me in here is my confirmation comment i will confirm
    confirmed if you let me in



    From: nikkiroo2

    ReplyDelete
  20. confirmed :D
    --brimad8--

    ReplyDelete
  21. if you pick me (princessarcticbelle) here is my comfirmation comment. i will comfirm comfirmed if you let me in

    ReplyDelete
  22. If you let me in i will play bravely for the wolfs or tigers (furface7)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shouldn't you update it Slidoo...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so sad I am crying in real life wah wah wah I knew I was not gonna get picked I am a failure cause I'm not pickedthis is so sAd I thought I Princessarcticbelle was gonna win but I was wrongI AM A FAILURE wah wah wah why can't you add more I feel heartbroken I gave it my all and it was all for nothingI am so stupid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is ur user Csomething something something! Cuz. Have a mom who has Princess ArcticBelle. U r NOT a failure. There will be more in the future. :3 Dont worry, just a game. ^.^

      Delete
  25. thanks it helps and wait did that list say im on....... YAYYYYYYYY I AM SO SO HAPPY

    ReplyDelete
  26. how can i join my aj name is waterpickachu
    please please let me join

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh and im waterpickachu again i wana be team wolf

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Wanna Be Team Wolf! (1natureprincess)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really want to be on team wolf! My username is cutiebunny01 and my blog is newsfromjamaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have the coooooolest wolf hehehe btw computer broke.im typeing on my phone ^-^ i go for TEAM WOLVES and team tigers :3 imma sing now my user woofie202 . I hate to sing at this time oh. Im a great hunter/huntress imma girl i have a arctic wolf.lol :) see u on the.... idk bye im leaveing from michigan to colorado! See u soon. :( ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm redunicorn2003 plz plz plz let me join team wolf

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really want to be on team wolf because on animaljam.com I have a wolf and turtle so I will be so happy because TEAM WOLFS ARE REALLY FAST RUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i'm sonamy77744 can i please join the wolf team?????!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOLVES!!! WOLVES!!! CAN I JOIN?!?!?!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!?!?! I AM AN EPIC WOLF!!! My username is PurplePersonMLH!!! Thanks!! BTW check out my den! it is the epicest non member den EVER!!!! XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Followers

Copyright © 2013 Animal Jam Community. Bloggerized byOzynetwork converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top